Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Suggested web site improvements

TOPIC: The Website

The Website 11 years 11 months ago #14

• John S Dunning
I have had an e mail from son Philip in California as follows " Are they going to keep the old website as well for out of town people? If someone out of town and not familiar with the village wants to know a bit more about Bishop Burton, then the new website is not as good as the old one. Just imagine you were a person who booked a week at the cottage and go to the new website to see what Bishop Burton looked like"
John Dunning
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Website 11 years 11 months ago #15

This is a well-made point. I have avoided putting pictures onto the site which display automatically because I know that many users don't have broadband access and so the more photos are displayed the slower the site. I could create a more prominent "public" article which is About Bishop Burton. I'm not sure there's much substance on the old site that we could bring over though. The old site will wither away in due course. The pcitures at the top of the home page are I suspect nothing to do with BB but I could be wrong. There are photos we can use in the Gallery category of the Village life section.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds